Valuation of diamonds depends on four cs shading clearness cut and carat. This course shows you how t review precious stones according to propositions criteria out qualified educators empower you to increase compressive information about essential parts of jewel evaluating such as carat weight. The professionally prepared lab gives the framework to gauge the weight of gemstone, consider the clearness of diamonds through a magnifying instrument, loupe recognizing, how to review flaws and incorporations and learn about plotting of images.
In SIJD precious stone reviewing is instructed on an alternate level that is we encourage understudies how to review jewels both keeping pace with national level and furthermore teaching them with nearby terms and languages utilized as a part of the market. We furnish candidates with plentiful of genuine jewels to review which in turn makes them extremely knowledgeable with each normal precious stones they run over. In this way, by end of the course the candidates would have evaluated least one thousand diamonds and the course is followed theoretical & practical exams toward the end.
- History of Diamonds, Origin & Mining
- Physical, Chemical and Optical Properties of Diamonds
- Introduction to Cut, Color, Clarity & Carat
- Carat Weight – Sieving, Weight Estimation and other techniques
- Color–Color Grading, shading as per local market like white, off-white TTLB, TTLC, etc.
- Clarity – Includes Plotting, Study about inclusions and blemishes and clarity grading.
- Cut – Cut grading, study about all proportions.
- Grading of full diamonds with 4Cs both with microscope as well as 10x loupe.
- Grading Certified Diamonds.
- Assortment of small diamonds.
- Diamond Simulants & Identification.
- Brief study of fancy cuts.
- Pricing – International & Local Pricing.
- Diamond Market and Future.
- Theory and practical exams.